How to get to bios Windows 11 or 10 Entering bios on the computer can solve your many problems and allow you some additional settings. In this article, we explore multiple tips to enter into the bios Windows 11. Microsoft is responsible for developing and running various operating Systems. Microsoft has released various updates to Windows operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, XP, Ubuntu, and 10. The latest version of the Windows operating system is 11, which was developed in 2021 and was designed to provide secure and reliable features to users.
As the Windows operating system, Microsoft also includes several features that make it easier to control their computers. Accessing the Bios is also essential when you want to make some changes to your system. Microsoft made it easy to open the bios Windows 11 in just a few simple steps.
Table of Contents
What is BIOS?
first we know that what is bios Windows 11 and what the problem is so let us know. BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System, the key element of the system. Bios is the microprocessor that helps to configure the hardware operations and manages the flow of data during the booting process of the system. Bios also control external devices like mouse, CDs, USBs, and printers.
Working process of BIOS Windows 11?
BIOS acts as a middleman between the hardware and the operating system. Bios comes already with the computer, it is a chip on the motherboard. When a user turns on the computer, the microprocessor is controlled by the BIOS. Bios is used after the computer is turned on, your window operating system does not know the details of the input and output devices because your computer is already connected to the bios.
how you can open Bios Windows 11?
There are basically five methods that are included in the process of changing the bios Windows 11. This can be a helpful tool for managing the security and the performance of your system.
- Start your computer
- Go to Windows settings
- Open UEFI firmware settings
- Then, restart the computer
- Making a shortcut
1. Start your computer
When you turn on your computer, Bios is the first thing that is responsible for loading the hardware configuration and managing the flow of the data during the booting process of the computer. When your computer is started, you will always get a message on a screen that tells you to press the key to move forward to the BIOS settings.
This key is usually F2, but sometimes it could be different because it depends on the brand of your computer. If the memory of your computer is faster, then this type of message is skipped, and the booting process of your computer is done quickly, then there are many ways to access the boot process.
Some of the popular keys for the popular brands:
- DELL – F2 or F12
- HP – F10
- Lenovo- F2
- Asus – F9
- Acer – F2
2. Go to Windows settings
Now, when your computer is accessing, you should go to the bios settings from the Windows settings option. Then follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Windows 11 setting option.
- Then click on the system>Recovery> restart.
- Make sure that you have saved your work before restarting the computer.
After restarting the computer they will bring you to the BIOS menu settings.
3. Open UEFI firmware settings
UEFI stands for Unified Extensible Firmware Interface. If your computer has successfully installed the UEFI settings, then you can directly access the BIOS settings. You have to follow the following steps:
- Click on Windows Start> settings
- Click on Update and Security
- Click on Recovery.
- Then click on advanced setup, and click restart now.
- Click on Troubleshoot
- Click on Advanced options
- Then select UEFI firmware settings.
4. Then, restart the computer
You can also reach out to the BIOS settings by restarting the computer, then you have to follow the steps which are given below:
- On the lock screen of your computer press the shift key on your keyboard and then tap on the power button.
- Then choose the restart menu.
- When your computer screen restarts, a pop-up window will appear that displays the advanced startup screen.
- Click on troubleshoot.
- Click on Advanced options
- Click on UEFI settings options.
- Click on restart.
After following these steps, your computer will restart to the BIOS settings.
5. Making a shortcut
You can also make a desktop shortcut, to directly move to the BIOS settings. To make a shortcut, you have to follow the given steps:
- Right-click on the desktop, then select the new.
- Then select a shortcut.
- Then you have to enter the following command – shutdown/ r/ o/.
- Click on next.
- Give a shortcut name for the BIOS settings.
- Click finish.
When you have successfully created your shortcut name for the BIOS settings, you have to click on-
- Double-click on it.
- Then click on troubleshoot.
- Then advanced options.
- Then click on UEFI firmware settings.
- At last, click on restart.
When your computer is restarted, you have to directly move to the BIOS settings.
if you are facing problems with the blue screen of death in Windows 11 here you can find out the solution and how to keep out of Windows 11 blue screen of death.
You can quickly and easily make changes to your Bios System. There are several ways to open bios Windows 11, some of them are listed above. When you change the bios settings on your own, just make sure that you each and everything about it because if you do not properly, there might be some risk with your computer. With the right approach, you can easily modify and open Bios Windows 11.
- When to Drink Coconut Water: Everything You Need to Know
- Solo Leveling Chapter 1 release date download now
- Best text to image ai generator free
- Best Animated Movies in Hindi Watch Now
- Best romantic anime movies to watch and download
- Best Places to See Northern Lights in Ontario
- Adventure RPG Games for low end pc should try
- How to Fix Error 80072EFE on Windows 11
- Crazy Rich Asian Outfit Ideas You’ll Love